Join this webinar to explore how to make your volunteering more inclusive for young people from black & ethnic minority backgrounds.
About this Event
Bridging the Divide: Creating a culture for all young people to volunteer!
You are warmly welcomed to join SCOREScotland, Action on Prejudice & #IWill Scotland for an online webinar on Tuesday 17th November as part of our #IWill Week Power of Youth Festival. The webinar will:
- Answer the question ‘what is the #IWill movement in Scotland?’
- Share volunteering & youth social action experiences from young people of black & ethnic minority communities.
- Outline the barriers and challenges facing young people from black and ethnic minority communities to volunteer & take part in social action.
- Explore solutions to help you make your volunteer & social action opportunities inclusive for all young people.
- Inspire you to join the movement & support more young people from black and ethnic minority communities to take action, make a difference & influence change.
#IWill Scotland is a cross-sector movement, we work with organisations across all sectors in Scotland including youth work, voluntary orgs, health & social care, business, environment and schools & colleges.
This webinar will be relevant to organisations and practitioners who are either already working with young people (12-25 yrs) or who would like to explore how they can work with young people in the future.
The Zoom link for this session will be sent to you closer to the date.
We look forward to seeing you there!