You are warmly welcomed to join YouthLink Scotland for an online webinar on Tuesday 17th November as part of our #IWill Week Power of Youth Festival. The webinar will:
- Answer the question ‘what is the #IWill movement in Scotland?’
- Share the new plans for #IWill Scotland beyond 2020
- Explore the impact that that Covid-19 pandemic had on young people and why is it more important now than ever to support youth volunteering & social action?
- Introduce the new #IWill Scotland Power of Youth Charter and how your organisation can get involved.
- Inspire you to join the movement & support young people to take action, make a difference & influence change.
#IWill Scotland is a cross-sector movement, we work with organisations across all sectors in Scotland including youth work, voluntary orgs, health & social care, business, environment and schools & colleges.
This webinar will be relevant to organisations and practitioners who are either already working with young people (12-25 yrs) or who would like to explore how they can work with young people in the future.
The Zoom link for this session will be sent to you closer to the date.
We look forward to seeing you there!