You are warmly welcomed to join YouthLink Scotland for an online webinar on Wednesday 18th November as part of our #IWill Week Power of Youth Festival. We are delighted to be joined for this webinar by partners from Education Scotland, Youth Philanthropy Initiative and Dunblane High School.
The webinar will:
- Answer the question what is the #IWill Movement in Scotland.
- Explore the role of schools in supporting youth social action and volunteering.
- Identify benefits & challenges to supporting youth social action in school settings.
- Provide examples of good practice of social action in schools.
- Introduce the new Power of Youth Charter and how your school can get invovled.
- Inspire you to join the movement and support more young people to take action, make a difference and create change.
#IWill Scotland is a cross-sector movement, we work with organisations across all sectors in Scotland including youth work, voluntary orgs, health & social care, business, environment and schools & colleges.
This webinar will be relevant to organisations and practitioners who are either already working with young people in schools settings (12-25 yrs) or who would like to explore how they can work with young people in the future.
The Zoom link for this session will be sent to you closer to the date.
We look forward to seeing you there!